Spectacular floor plan in custom built home from 2005. Home features spacious master Bd on ML with tray ceilings and recessed TV. Luxury master ba with jetted tub, DBL shower and huge walk-in closet. Cozy den, lg living rm with f/p which opens into dining area. Gorgeous kitchen with maple cabinets and lg breakfast bar with appliances to remain. 1/2 ba in foyer. 3 BR and full ba on 2nd level. Deck on back, 2-C ML garage. Detached workshop/man cave with over 700' of finished area with storage cabinets, sink and H&A. Adorable playhouse to remain. This home is a MUST SEE, PRICED TO SELL.........
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
2,474 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living Room, Office
- Master BR with Closet, Split Plan, Walk-In Closet
- Chute, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Double Shower, Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Dishwasher, Microwave Built-In, Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet, Stone
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Space Heater.
- Double Pane
- 1. Ventless, Living Room, Electric.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Ceilings Trey, French Doors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Front Entrance, Driveway.
- Deck, Porch
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Curb & Gutter. Interior Lot, Subdivision, Paved Road, Public Roads.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors